So you want to be a Joy Spreader?
There are many ways to be involved as an extension of the Hoola for Happiness ministry team. We make and send hoops all over the world to youth most in need of joy and freedom. We love and serve our local community through hoop dance projects with our nonprofit partnerships. We arise Joy Spreaders to invest deeply in their places of mission, rooted firmly in faith and equipped with joyful tools of movement, worship and playfulness. We unite the hooping community with passion and purpose by showing God’s immense love to all.
Certified Joy Spreaders have accumulated at least 200 hours in hands-on training and mission experience with the Core Team of Hoola for Happiness. Check out Our Values and see if this speaks to your Heart.
1. Order 5-color Hoola for Happiness Travel Hoops to take on your next mission trip or to a local project for a group that you really care about. Spread Joy right where you are!
2. Schedule a digital training for you or your team with Hoola for Happiness on how to use the hoops and spread joy most effectively.
3. Do you live in Atlanta or Tampa? You can join us for an upcoming project as a volunteer. Start by filling out our Join Us Form and we will schedule an interview to get started.
4. Meet our team at a community hoop jam (Atlanta or Tampa). Learn how to hoop dance in a fun and inclusive environment. Follow Instagram @hoolaforhappiness and Facebook for upcoming hoop jam locations. Email us if you are interested in this!
5. Do you live near another Joy Spreader (see above map)? Contact us today and we can get you connected to our trained team members around the world.
6. Book a mini-Joy Spreader training retreat for your team (minimum 5 participants). Currently only available in Atlanta. Travel can be arranged to other locations…let’s discuss!
7. Attend an upcoming Hoola for Happiness Joy Spreader Retreat (goes towards training hours). Retreats coming soon...stay tuned!
8. Inquire about short-term and long-term internship opportunities in Atlanta to become a Certified Joy Spreader (200 hours of training). Email us to get started!